Wednesday, July 7, 2010

George A Romero's Survival of the Dead Review: Rotten Tomatoes Show



Its not often that I agree with the D-Bags at rotten tomatoes, but this review seemed dead on, pun wasnt intended but very fitting. I watched this movie and was pretty excited in the beginning but with out much expectation.. and well its a good thing I had none because this fell short in about every way possible, it was pretty much just flat out boring and dumb. I often thought to myself, who read this script and actually agreed to do such a piece of garbage. I dont know how or why i finished it, I guess my curiosity of how it would end got the best of me. But even in the end it was garbage. I think the rating on rotten tomatoes was actually too high, dont waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promote my blog