Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bug




I know this is an older movie but I felt like it was worth a mention, not because its good but more because it kinda sucked. Im not going to review only good movies.
I was interested in this after seeing the preview and thought it looked like an slightly original concept, after i saw it I was pretty disappointed. I dont want to give too much away but its not about bugs its about methheads and I pretty much knew that before I even saw it. The whole time I just sat there going no why would you make that choice, why are you talking to him.. wtf is wrong with you. It WAS kind of a unique movie and maybe some liked it, but I think I would have enjoyed it more if it left more to the imagination. I did like a few things about it however. Thru some of the movie you are left wondering if this mans outlandish stories are at all the truth.. but thats only a very little part. I feel like they could have done more with it maybe making the weird guy more believable so that it doesnt just turn into a meth love story for the last forty minutes. If I had to grade it I would give it a 4-5 star rating and thats being nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promote my blog