Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Walking Dead 2, and where the HELL have we been?



No, seriously, where the hell have we been? Has it really been over a year since we wrote anything? Shame on us. On behalf of AHN, I apologize. We are hopefully going to be coming back in a big way soon, so keep checking back for that.

In the mean time, who caught the premier of Season 2 of The Walking Dead on AMC? I did and wow... I was slightly let down...

Head on down after the break to find out why.


Just kidding, I loved it. The Herd really had me tensing up. By the end of the episode Sophia was missing and Carl had been shot. I really like the show, but the pace is just glacial. I hope this season speeds things up a bit more than the first season.


The second episode aired and I haven't gotten a chance to see it yet, but I hear it was killer.

Like I said, keep your eyes here at All Horror News, we ought to be back up and running here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Promote my blog